Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Where is the window/space to enter a http site manually??? Where did it go w/ the newer version(s)???
Before the last upgrade there was a space to manually enter an http site or modify one that was there. Where did it go or where is it now?
I'm a basic user and have been from Netscape days. Even have the T shirt!!!
Tutte le risposte (6)
Thanks for the reply.
How do you reset Firefox?
Aside... The program seems to be making choices for me. Will reset give me a basic internet "explorer?" I would like to keep my Yahoo tool bar as it is now...
Thanks Tylerdowner for your patient help!!!
Aside.... During this time I did check for upgrades. Said I was up to date. I have automatic updates. Later I went back to "About Foxfire" and it was updating w/ 20. When it was finished so was my "problem."
Plus I learned it is called Navigation Toolbar.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible.
- Firefox menu button > Options
- View > Toolbars (press F10 to display the menu bar)
- right-click empty toolbar area
Use Toolbar Layout (Customize) to open the Customize window and set which toolbar items to display.
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette into the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
You can check for problems with the localstore.rdf file.
My "problem" is solved.... Thanks cor-el for the detailed explanation of toolbar issue. I'll print it and save in my computer problem and helpful stuff folder.
Aside... I don't know where the Navigation Toolbar went or why. One day just not there. It is back as is my other helpful tool bar items...