Why does my history stores so little?
Firefox stores only 1-month old history. Why? Can i configure the time of storing? And Download History stores so little. (But i think it problem because Download StatusBar addition)
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
You may have cleanup software running on your computer if older history gets removed.
With build-in Firefox means you can only remove recent history and not older history unless you do this manually in the History Manager (Library)
- History > Show All History
Firefox 4+ versions do not have a time limit for the history.
Firefox determines automatically how many pages can be kept without affecting the performance.
You can see the current value via the read-only pref places.history.expiration.transient_max_pages on the about:config page.
See Marco Bonardo's blog about this: