Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
How to remove mynetsearch
A page cotinues to come up linking me to mynetsearch. How do I remove it from Firefox 15.01 for MAC?
Tutte le risposte (2)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Try to reset prefs on the about:config page that refer to mynetsearch, if that is what you see on the location bar.
- Open the about:config page via the location bar and do a search for mynetsearch via the Search bar at the top of the about:config page.
- Reset all mynetsearch related prefs that appear bold (user set) via the right-click context menu to their default values.
Try to reset some preferences to the default with the SearchReset extension:
Note that the SearchReset extension only runs once and then uninstalls automatically, so it won't show on the "Firefox > Add-ons" page (about:addons).