Will Mozilla for Mobile work on an iPad 2 WiFi and an iPod Touch (4th Generation)?
I to not have a smart phone. Would Firefox for Mobile work with the iPad 2 WiFi and/or an iPod Touch (fourth generation)? My home computer is a PC with Windows XP Professional, and I have a router for wireless connection to my iPad 2. I am waiting to buy the iPod Touch with new iOS 6 ("coming soon," according to Apple). Thank you.
Firefox will not run on any iOS device (iPAD, iPhone, iPod, etc.). apple will not allow a competing web engine on their devices.Leggere questa risposta nel contesto 59
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Firefox will not run on any iOS device (iPAD, iPhone, iPod, etc.). apple will not allow a competing web engine on their devices.
Thank you, Tylerdowner, for your answer. I'm glad I decided not to switch to Apple products totally. I still have my PC, and if I get a smart phone, it will probably be Samsung III S. I know that since I switched from Skype to FaceTalk, the only one I can talk with is me, since no one else I know has Apple accessories.