Won't play google music
Hi...I'm having a lot of issues recently with Google Music. (FF v. 11)
Initially the problems started last week. I suspect Google changed something in their codes as many of their programs (music, offers) suddenly stopped working. I discovered if I unblocked the tracker "Google Analytics" that I had blocked (through Ghostery extension), it started working again. All was well for a few days.
Now, suddenly....it is once again not working even though Analytics is unblocked. Now, one thing that did happen in the interim is that Microsoft released a slew of security updates which affected both my XP desktop and Vista laptop, both of which run FF 11.
Whatever went wrong, though, it only affects FIREFOX. Internet Explorer plays it just fine. Music works no problem. Offers works no problem.
So the question is ....what else going on here?
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- Google Update
- Bitdefender QuickScan Web Netscape Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Version 22.214.171.12451
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.14
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1993
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Nitro PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Package Installer & Install Conduit
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
I actually just installed Music Manager for the first time last week, so it's probably the newest version. I did manage to resolve this problem though. I believe it was the Real Player download and record plugin that was causing a flash issue that prevented Google Music from playing. When I disabled it, Google Music started working again...