Sorry, we can't find "http://www...Please check the spelling of the web address. But it's doing this way too often. What's going on?
Most pages are loading fine. But way too often I get this message:
Sorry, we can't find "http://www.fill-in-website-name-here". Please check the spelling of the web address.
It also says on the bottom of the page this:
To disable the URL Error Redirection, go to the option page of your toolbar.
Which I can't find anyways though I doubt that's my problem. I have another computer that also has Firefox on it and that one is fine. Something is wrong with my Firefox on my Sony Laptop. Also on the trouble Firefox computer I'm able to load whatever page it doesn't want to load in Internet Explorer. I can be searching through a page fine and then go somewhere else on that page and it will start giving me this error message; even after being on that page for awhile.
You have a DNS server problem. Use DNSJumper to find a new DNS server.Leggere questa risposta nel contesto 2
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
Che cosa è successo
Ogni volta che avvio Firefox
È cominciato quando...
Not exactly sure but I'd say close to two weeks now. I've been ignoring it thinking it would fix itself for some reason.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Panda ActiveScan 2.0 Plugin for Firefox
- Google Update
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 6.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
HOW TO SOLVE IT?!?!?! PLISS HELP ME OUT!
I keep submitting this problem again and again and have yet to receive a single solution. Chrome is looking better and better.
You have a DNS server problem. Use DNSJumper to find a new DNS server.