When I try to go to a web site like, Microsoft outlook 2010-Microsoft Office, the path is blocked and another web site pops up. Like foreless.com, etc. Difficult to search mozilla and go to the options suggested. Use Office Outlook 2007 on HP Pavilion dv6 with Windows Vista..
Every time Firefox opened
== Tuesday, Aug 3, 2010
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Your issue may be caused by Malware. You can run and update the following free anti virus software:
1. Malwarebytes (Free version) - http://www.malwarebytes.org
2. Spybot Search & Destroy - http://www.safer-networking.org
3.Spyware Terminator - http://www.spywareterminator.com
In addition, there are a number of forums you can use to help get rid of your infection. These include:
I tried scanning with Malwarebytes, Spybot and Webroot, normally and as Administrator. Still persists.