Cursor text is a blank white square. How do I fix it?
It seems that sometime recently I began having problems where there is no text when I hover over text or links. Why have the box at all if it is going to be blank? What's happening?
Every time Firefox opened
== recent weeks/months
You're welcomeLeggere questa risposta nel contesto 0
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.3
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Issues with tooltips not working properly have been reported to be caused by the Google Toolbar (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) You can check if there is an update available that fixes that issue.
Utente che ha posto la domanda
Thanks! That worked. I forgot that I also noticed my Google toolbar was missing around the same time. An uninstall and reinstall did the trick!