Can't see previews of threads on vBulletin 3 forums in 4b2
With forum sites that run using vBulletin, when you mouse over the subject line of a thread in the forum, you get the first sentence or so of the post (about 80 or so characters). When browsing Forums that are running on vBulletin, prior to the installation of Firefox 4 Beta 2, this works. However, after I upgraded from Firefox 4 Beta 1 to Beta 2, this no longer worked. Does anyone know a fix for this, or is this a bug in Beta 2? I've checked other sites that use vBulletin, and they have the same problem.
URL of affected sites
I found a solution in a post for a different issue I was having - uninstalling Google Toolbar solved the problem.Leggere questa risposta nel contesto 0
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- -PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.2
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DLM Netscape Plugin (188.8.131.52)
- Picasa plugin
- QUAKE LIVE
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0b2) Gecko/20100720 Firefox/4.0b2 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
Amazon Wishlist 1.1 (Disabled), Chatzilla 0.9.86 (Disabled), DownThemAll! 1.1.10 (Disabled), Feedback 1.0, Firefox Synchronisation Extension 184.108.40.206 (Disabled), Google Toolbar 7.0.20100326W (Disabled), Japanese-English Dictionary for Rikaichan 1.13 (Disabled), Microsoft .NET Network Assistant 1.2.1 (Disabled), Names Dictionary for Rikaichan 1.13 (Disabled), Rikaichan 1.09 (Disabled)
I found a solution in a post for a different issue I was having - uninstalling Google Toolbar solved the problem.