Firefox and Win7 will not rememeber passwords. OK though on Vista. Is this a bug?
Installed Firefox 3.6.6 on new PC - Win7 Pro 32 bit. Not 100% on version - I'm at home on laptop - PC in office. This is not networked PC - stand alone. I have never been able to get it to remember passwords. I have same settings as in Vista and 3.5.1. I have it set to clear history on exit.
Every time Firefox opened
== Form new isntallation on new PC
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- -NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Utente che ha posto la domanda
Forgot to say - I can see the passwords in Security settings and alway tick to save passwords when entering a new site. OK whilst just close that tab - it keeps the password but when the history is cleared so are password memory, but not the settings in Tools/Options/Security settings