How come my contribution for the translation is visible only when I'm connected?
I contribute to the wiki today by translating this page (http://support.mozilla.com/fr/kb/What+is+Firefox+Sync) to french. I see it's not translated and need translation when I'm not connected, but as soon as I'm connected, I can see the page in french
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 2.30.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; fr; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100423 Ubuntu/10.04 (lucid) Ant.com Toolbar 2.0.1 Firefox/3.6.3
Moving this to the contributors forum. Your article is in the staging area, and needs to be reviewed before it can be visible to people not logged in. See How we are different
Utente che ha posto la domanda
OK thanks a lot. I was worried because I wasn't sure I did the good things to validate my translation