can not see my taskbar
after microsoft updated now i cant see my taskbar at the top of the screen
Tutte le risposte (1)
Hi run to the sun, it sounds like you move the Windows Taskbar to the top of the screen. When Firefox maximizes, it should respect that space and not hide the Taskbar (unless the bar is set to auto-hide). If Firefox seems confused about the dimensions of the screen, one option is to remove the Firefox settings file that stores window positions and dimensions to see whether that helps. Here's how.
Open your current Firefox settings (AKA Firefox profile) folder using either
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" Help > Troubleshooting Information
- (menu bar) Help > Troubleshooting Information
- type or paste about:support in the address bar and press Enter
In the first table on the page, on the Profile Folder row, click the "Open Folder" button. This should launch a new window listing various files and folders in File Explorer.
Leaving that window open, switch back to Firefox and Exit, either:
- "3-bar" menu button > Exit
- (menu bar) File > Exit
Pause while Firefox finishes its cleanup, then rename xulstore.json to something like xulstoreOLD.json.
Start Firefox back up again. Usually you'll get a resizable window first. If you maximize it, does Firefox keep the Taskbar visible?
That mini-reset will hide the menu bar and bookmarks toolbar. You can use one of these methods to show the toolbar list and select the desired bars there:
- right-click (on Mac Ctrl+click) a blank spot on the tab bar (or the "+" button)
- (menu bar) View > Toolbars
On Windows, tap the Alt key to activate the menu bar temporarily.
- in Customize mode > Toolbars button (see: Customize Firefox controls, buttons and toolbars)
To turn on the Bookmarks Toolbar, Menu Bar, or other bars, click it on the list.