Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Some tabs in my browaer crashed
My browser don't work correctly. In many times the browser tabs crashed and I must to reload.
Tutte le risposte (3)
Hey, sorry to hear that Firefox is crashing. In order to assist you better, please follow the steps below to provide us crash IDs to help us learn more about your crash.
The crash report is several pages of data. We need the report numbers to see the whole report.
- Enter about:crashes in the Firefox address bar and press Enter. A list of Submitted/Unsubmitted Crash Reports will appear, similar to the one shown below.
- Copy the 5 most recent Submitted Report IDs that start with bp- and then go back to your forum question and paste those IDs into the "Post a Reply" box.
Note: If a recent Report ID does not start with bp- click on it to submit the report.
(Please don't take a screenshot of your crashes, just copy and paste the IDs. The below image is just an example of what your Firefox screen should look like.)
Thank you for your help!
More information and further troubleshooting steps can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox crashes (closing or quitting unexpectedly) article.
Hi camilo, glad to see you on Mozilla Support Forum.
Try opening in Safe mode:-
- Find the Firefox icon or click Start and type Firefox.
- Hold down the Shift key on the keyboard and then click the Firefox icon.
- In the Firefox Safe Mode window, click the Start in Safe Mode option.
If it doesn't worked, then feel free to ask in Reply Section. thanks for raising your question in Mozilla Support Forum.
Reload the page:
Usually, you can reload the page to fix the error.
At the top left, click Reload
If that didn't work...
Step 1: Check your internet connection
Make sure your computer's connected to Wi-Fi or a wired network.
Step 2: Clear your cache:
- Click the menu button. and select Options. ...
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. ...
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about:preferences page
3.Restart Firefox in Safe Mode:
- Click the menu button. , click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled…. Firefox will start up with the Firefox Safe Mode dialog. ...
- When the Firefox Safe Mode window appears, click the Start in Safe Mode button.
If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows:
- On Windows: Hold the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac: Hold the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux: Quit Firefox, go to your Terminal and run firefox -safe-mode.
I hope resolve the problem:
Modificato da ARMAN KHAN il