*Allowing* pasting images referencing operating system files into compose window
I've set to "true" the mail.compose.attach_http_images preference. I've also unchecked the box "Send message as plain text if possible" and changed to "Send the message in HTML anyway" the drop-down box option under "When sending messages in HTML format . . ."
Regardless, Thunderbird continues to block pasting images referencing operating system files into the compose window (displaying "Thunderbird has blocked a file from loading into this message. Unblocking the file will include it in your sent message.").
Is there anyway to change this behavior?
I've already studied:
• The explanation under "Mail composition" on this New in Thunderbird 52.0 page
•The release note mentioning mail.compose.attach_http_images on the page Thunderbird Release Notes Version 52.0
And these threads:
• Embedded images in TB 52.3.0 don't display when editing message
• Thunderbird fails to properly insert pasted images
• Since 2/23/18, cannot insert photo from file or copy/paste picture into email
• And these specific to the signature file: HTML signature file containing images, now blocked by Ver 52.0.1 and Created a signature with an image. See it when I compose but recipient can't
Modificato da efg5 il
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36 OPR/62.0.3331.107