Cannot load inbox in live.com
Last week, live.com upgraded their email program. https://outlook.live.com/mail/inbox Before that, I could load my inbox. Now it just says "LOADING" in the center of the screen. I know it's the Firefox browser that is the issue because live.com inbox will load in Chrome. I already cleared cache and cookies in Forefox. I do not wish to re-install and lose all my stuff (ie bookmarks etc). Has anyone else had this issue since last week, and come up with a solution?
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.18
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.15
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 22.214.171.124
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.77.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 29.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- Npdsplay dll
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.0; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
I frequently use Outlook for email. The email address that I use for Mozilla is through Outlook. I have no issues with the new inbox. There were some minor glitches when it was in the beta, but now that it has been rolled out to all users, it seems to be working fine.
Where I believe that you may be running into issues is that you are running Firefox 40, which is severely outdated. This is because you are running Windows XP, an operating system that is no longer supported by Firefox. This means that you will be able to install up to Firefox version 52, but that's it.
Running an outdated browser can cause various security, performance and functional issues. This is the likely reason why you are having issues opening the Outlook website on your browser.
Utente che ha posto la domanda
Thanks for your opinion. The inbox loaded fine until live.com updated last week, as mentioned above. And it loads in Chrome, so Microsoft said Firefox is the issue and I should try and troubleshoot with Firefox.
I manage a community continuing ed program, and it runs solely on Outlook Express. So changing OS and email clients means finding something comparable. I have looked for years and found nothing that is going to work. Tried Thunderbird too. Not a good fit.