X
Tocca qui per la versione per piattaforma mobile del sito.

Forum di supporto

Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.

FF 62.0.2 ADMX & Certificates

Inserita

I've just started to test the ADMX files that are now available as of FF62 and ESR60, we are running the general release and not the ESR. In the past we had imported our certs into the CERT8.DB file using a VB Script during login.

I see that via the ADMX that there is now a variety of support options, including importing Root Certificates - but it does not seem to be working.

I try a URL in IE and it works fine, same URL in FF gives me a certificate warning.

Thoughts?

I've just started to test the ADMX files that are now available as of FF62 and ESR60, we are running the general release and not the ESR. In the past we had imported our certs into the CERT8.DB file using a VB Script during login. I see that via the ADMX that there is now a variety of support options, including importing Root Certificates - but it does not seem to be working. I try a URL in IE and it works fine, same URL in FF gives me a certificate warning. Thoughts?

Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema

Plugin installati

  • Shockwave Flash 31.0 r0

Applicazione

  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:62.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/62.0

Ulteriori informazioni

worzie 0 soluzioni 1 risposte

Evidently this does not include intermediate certs. You must have them added to the cert store via GPO as well.

Evidently this does not include intermediate certs. You must have them added to the cert store via GPO as well.

Utente che ha posto la domanda

Worzie - we already import the certs that we issue from our CA into the cert store, I'm not having this issue in IE.

Guess I'll keep running the VB Script for the time being until the import can be corrected, I'll look posting this on the Git-Hub bugs list.

Worzie - we already import the certs that we issue from our CA into the cert store, I'm not having this issue in IE. Guess I'll keep running the VB Script for the time being until the import can be corrected, I'll look posting this on the Git-Hub bugs list.