Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Site immediately turns to white page: https://lexikos.github.io/v1/docs/AutoHotkey.htm
This is an AutoHotkey tutorial site. It works fine in Opera but in Firefox the page loads and then quickly turns blank.
I contacted Stefan Van Damme, the author of Zoom. He advised to change the zoom engine in the Zoom Options page, From "CSS zoom" to "browser built-in" engine. Worked fine.Leggere questa risposta nel contesto 👍 0
Tutte le risposte (4)
If you use extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) that can block (wanted) content (Adblock Plus, NoScript, Disconnect, Ghostery, Privacy Badger, uBlock Origin) always make sure such extensions do not block (wanted) content.
- make sure your extensions and filters are updated to the latest version
You see the shield icon at the left end of the location/address bar in case content is blocked by Tracking Protection.
- click the shield icon for more detail and possibly disable the protection
- check the Web Console for more detail about what content is blocked by Tracking Protection
- "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Web Developer
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the Cache and remove the Cookies from websites that cause problems via the "3-bar" Firefox menu button (Options/Preferences).
"clear the Cache:
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove the Cookies" from websites that cause problems.
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security -> "Use custom settings for history" -> Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Appearance
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
Ok. So far: Disabled AdBlock and checked the Browser Console. Here's the console entry:
"An unbalanced tree was written using document.write() causing data from the network to be reparsed. For more information https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Optimizing_Your_Pages_for_Speculative_Parsing AutoHotkey.htm:8"
Disabled all extensions: SUCCESS! Now I will activate them one at a time to identify the culprit. . .
. . . It was Zoom 2,4,1,0. I'll check the settings to see if I can fix it.
Modificato da tcebob il
I contacted Stefan Van Damme, the author of Zoom. He advised to change the zoom engine in the Zoom Options page, From "CSS zoom" to "browser built-in" engine. Worked fine.
That was very good work. Well done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so others will know.