The enter key doesn't work in the address bar. Why, and how do I fix this?
I enter the address I want to go to in, and nothing happens. I have to hover above the 'reload page' icon, to get the -> and then click on the -> in order to get the address to process to the website I want.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 18.11.20036
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- Shockwave Flash 29.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
This can happen if you have disabled all location bar suggestions. You will have to enable at least one suggestion to make the Enter key work.
The location bar drop-down list can show history items, bookmarked pages, pages opened in tabs, and search suggestions. You can set what suggestions show when you enter an URL in the location/address bar bar.
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy & Security
Address Bar: When using the location bar, suggest: