Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Tabs that were open on laptop currently show "New Tab" but have no option to restore previous session. How can I regain access to information in tabs?
How do I regain access to previous tabs that are now showing "New Tabs" with no address in bar. I tried to regain access with going into history and "Restore Previous session" But that option is greyed out. No option to select that. I currently have several tabs open with this issue. Trying to regain access without loosing information. I currently am using a Mac Book Pro. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Tutte le risposte (1)
This may or may not be possible. Could you start by making a backup of your existing session history files? Here's how:
You can open your current Firefox settings (AKA Firefox profile) folder using either
- "3-bar" menu button > "?" button > Troubleshooting Information
- (menu bar) Help > Troubleshooting Information
- type or paste about:support in the address bar and press Enter
In the first table on the page, click the "Show in Finder" button. If Finder shows a single folder rather than a long list of folder and files, double-click into that folder.
Then scroll down and double-click into the sessionstore-backups folder. Save all files here to a safe location such as your Desktop.
What files did you find?
The kinds of files you may find among your sessionstore files are:
- recovery.jsonlz4: the windows and tabs in your currently live Firefox session (or, if Firefox crashed at the last shutdown and is still closed, your last session)
- recovery.baklz4: a backup copy of recovery.jsonlz4
- previous.jsonlz4: the windows and tabs in your last Firefox session
- upgrade.jsonlz4-build_id: the windows and tabs in the Firefox session that was live at the time of your last update
- various .js files from the Firefox 55 days
- recovery.js: the windows and tabs in your currently live Firefox session (or, if Firefox crashed at the last shutdown and is still closed, your last session)
- recovery.bak: a backup copy of recovery.jsonlz4
- previous.js: the windows and tabs in your last Firefox session
- upgrade.js-build_id: the windows and tabs in the Firefox session that was live at the time of your last update
Could you take a look at what you have and the date/time of the various files to see whether you think any of them would have the missing tabs?
To preview the contents of a file, you can drag and drop it onto this page, then click Scrounge URLs:
That tool is on my site, so please let me know if it doesn't work for you. You also can save the page of clickable links as a backup.