Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
how to restore book mark tool bar/Menu
after system restore bookmark tool bar/Menu missing even afer attempt to restore
Tutte le risposte (2)
Hmm, what kind of "system restore" was it? Do you mean the feature where you roll back a set of recent Windows updates, or a full restore of the OS which wiped out Firefox and required you to reinstall it?
Note that using System Restore can cause your Firefox installation to get corrupted because only white-listed files are restored.
- always be cautious with using System Restore.
- you may lose data in the Firefox profile folder like .js and .ini files
- you may need to reinstall affected software
Best is to backup your profile folder before doing a System Restore.
Try to rename/remove the xulstore.json file in the Firefox profile folder with Firefox closed.
You can use the button on the "Help -> Troubleshooting Information" (about:support) page to go to the current Firefox profile folder or use the about:profiles page.
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Directory:
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize window and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.