Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Add auto proxy-setting
Can you add auto proxy-setting function, meaning that browser can auto detect proxy like Chrome do? I'm studying in an University and each time i go to class i have to change the proxy setting to access the internet and change back when i'm go back to the dormitory which kind of annoying. Please acknowledge.
Tutte le risposte (3)
It should be able to do this. It will be in this preference, but if you are using a computer that you do not manage, they could be using a lock file or userchrome.js file to set that up for the network.
Anyway, this is the preference:
- Open the Firefox Menu and select Options.
- In the Options window click on the Advanced icon.
- Select the Network Tab.
- In the Connection section click the Settings button.
You can look for a proxy extension at the Add-ons website.
- FoxyProxy Basic: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-basic/
- FoxyProxy Standard: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/foxyproxy-standard/
Hmm..some how the auto-detech proxy option in network setting not working with my University's proxy. I think i might try cor-el's suggestion.