Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
No Daily history saved
No Daily history is saved in Version 51.0.1 I sometimes want to see my searches for last week I. . . .Now I have 'Today & Yesterday that's all . .Can anyone help. . . or should I return to an earlier version . . .The earlier version was rejected on YouTube reason that I updated Regards
All Replies (3)
Separate Issue; Your System Details shows;
Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Then reinstall the latest version.
Note: Windows users should download the active_x for Internet Explorer. and the plugin for Plugin-based browsers (like Firefox).
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 have built-in flash players and Adobe will cause a conflict. Install the plugin only. Not the active_x.
Flash Player Version: 18.104.22.168
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ Direct link scans current system and browser Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only>
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ Step 1: Select Operating System Step 2: Select A Version (Firefox, Win IE . . . .) Note: Other software is offered in the download. <Windows Only>
See if there are updates for your graphics drivers https://support.mozilla.org/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration
Profile data can be removed or not recorded several ways;
- 1) Running Firefox in Private Mode (nothing is recorded)
- 2) Privacy settings; (Type about:preferences#privacy<enter> in the address bar.)
- 3) Many disk cleaners and anti-virus type programs can remove data from browsers. Open their settings and have them leave the browsers alone.
- 4) Mal-ware.
In case you use "Clear history when Firefox closes" or otherwise clear history.
- do not clear the Browsing History
- Options/Preferences -> Privacy -> Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history": [X] "Clear history when Firefox closes" -> Settings
- clearing "Site Preferences" clears exceptions for cookies, images, pop-up windows, and software installation and exception for password and other website specific data
- clearing cookies will remove all selected cookies including cookies with an "Allow" exception you may want to keep