Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Updated Win10 firefox to 51.0.1, now web based bridge site not functioning properly
Fonts too large, some graphics not displaying properly, overall site has a "lazy" feel now.
All Replies (3)
"web based bridge site"
What does that mean?
Please provide the URL / address for that website so we can view it. As long as that website doesn't require login credentials.
The site is Bridgebase Online www.bridgebase.com
You can logon as guest, I believe, then play to see what is happening.
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!