Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
My tabs are gone when I reset firefox
I have a Macbook Pro (OS X). When using Firefox I got a message saying it was running slow and it recommended me to "Reset Firefox", but promised that all my tabs (I have a lot of tabs open with important things) was gonna be saved and transfered.
After I reset firefox it updated into version 48.0.2 . My tabs are now gone. I googeled and found a troubleshooting guide telling me to copy/paste the old "profile", that Firefox saved with my previous settings/tabs etc on my desktop into the new profile folder to recover my old things (i was hoping for my tabs).
Unfortunatly, my tabs doesnt show up after dong so, even though I have now recovered my history, bookmarks etc.
What can I do to recover all those important tabs i had?
Would really appreciat the help!
Thanks in advance,
Tutte le risposte (1)
Hi julius_g, as long as you were not in a private browsing session, your session history should have been saved in the Old Firefox Data folder along with your history, bookmarks, etc.
If you go into your old profile folder on the desktop, which of these files do you find there, and which looks like the one you want to restore?
- sessionstore.js - usually created by Firefox when it shuts down normally
- in the sessionstore-backups folder:
- recovery.js - live session history while you're using Firefox
- recovery.bak - delayed backup file (usually about 15 seconds behind recovery.js)
- previous.js - immediately previous session's history
- upgrade.js-20160823121617 - session history snapshot from a recent update (file names will vary)