I would like to know how to hide the add-on tab or plugin tab via about:config.
For security consideration, I would like to make a custom profile to deploy to all the clients in my company. I want to change "about:config" and write into the file prefs.js, but I don't know which item of "about: config" can hide the add-on or plugin tabs. Could you tell me how to do this via about:config changing, thanks a lot.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.17
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_131 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
Utente che ha posto la domanda
anybody will answer?