I cannot update to the latest version. After the downlaod is complete, the browser does not respond and I cannot do anything. How can I fix this?
I am using a MacBook Pro and updated to Sierra. I need to use FireFox for a school I am attending, but when I download to the latest version, nothing happens. The browser opens, but when I enter a web address there is no action.
I also use Norton antivirus, but I think I have added Firefox to the list of allowed devices on the firewall. The older version of Firefox works, but is slow.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Shockwave Flash 23.0 r0
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 15.020.20039
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Version 22.214.171.124
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- CMB NetBank Security Plugin for Protection of Customer Information.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.12; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Some problems occur when your Internet security program was set to trust the previous version of Firefox, but no longer recognizes your updated version as trusted. Now how to fix the problem: To allow Firefox to connect to the Internet again;
- Make sure your Internet security software is up-to-date (i.e. you are running the latest version).
- Remove Firefox from your program's list of trusted or recognized programs. For detailed instructions, see