Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Tabs are blacked out and there are asian characters running down the screen
I have 3 windows open. One has the characters and the blacked out tabs. Second, has just the blacked out tabs. Third, looks normal. If I click on a blacked out tab, the black goes away. But as soon as I select a different tab, the original tab looks black again.
Tutte le risposte (4)
Can you attach a screenshot?
- Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot
- Make sure that you do not exceed the maximum size of 1 MB
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
Here's the image.
I don't have any of these issues when I'm in Safe Mode.
You can try to disable hardware acceleration in Firefox.
- Tools > Options > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"
You need to close and restart Firefox after toggling this setting.
You can check if there is an update for your graphics display driver and check for hardware acceleration related issues.
If it works in Safe Mode and in normal mode with all extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) disabled then try to find which extension is causing the problem by enabling one extension at a time until the problem reappears.
Close and restart Firefox after each change via *"3-bar" menu button > Exit (Power button)
- Windows: File > Exit
- Mac: Firefox > Quit Firefox
- Linux: File > Quit