Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Firefox repeatedly crashes on startup. I get an immediate Crash Reported message. It doesn't start in Safe Mode if I hold down the SHIFT key. I've tried a new, clean download and install but it still doesn't start. I'm submitting this in IE.
ok great, looking at these reports, it looks like it may be caused by external software on the computer. please go into your system's control panel and remove any software labelled "Freecorder" or similar or by the publisher "Applian Technologies" or any other toolbars.Leggere questa risposta nel contesto 👍 0
Tutte le risposte (3)
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- On the keyboard, press [Windows] + [R]. This should bring up a Run window that contains a text field.
- In that text field, type %APPDATA% and press Enter. An explorer window should open.
- From that explorer window, double-click on the Mozilla folder, then double-click on Firefox and then on Crash reports. Double-click on submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Go to View > Arrange Icons by > Modified to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID with bp- into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
I didn't have the View>Arrange Icons by>Modified option so I arranged them by date. The first three are from today and yesterday. The last two are several years old.
Crash ID: bp-05857c6d-db83-47de-863e-887342151007 Crash ID: bp-f820fdff-6241-4d9c-82b3-d3bf32151007 Crash ID: bp-a0b48d12-61f8-4e10-a746-155e22151007 Crash ID: bp-b4653a7f-e335-4b11-b1a1-aca512131105 Crash ID: bp-c8b382d9-7f85-4d15-9565-5afdc2110929
ok great, looking at these reports, it looks like it may be caused by external software on the computer. please go into your system's control panel and remove any software labelled "Freecorder" or similar or by the publisher "Applian Technologies" or any other toolbars.