YouTube playlist: Error only in Firefox. "Feature not available"
When I want to add videos on my playlists in my YouTube-account, I get just these last days the message: "Details: The feature you requested is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
With Chrome it works perfect. So it is a Firefox issue.
Anyone smart enough to give the solution?
I use Windows 10, Avast Online Security (tried with and without proxyserver, proxy in Firefox set to "system"), Adblock Plus, Flash Video Downloader. These are the only add ons I use.
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Creative Cloud Desktop Plugin.v_3_0_0_0
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
When I looked up this error, many of the threads mentioned it came when users tried to add their own artwork. This does not sound like your issue but the suggested work arounds were to allow third party cookies and to resize the image. This does not sound relevant.
I tried to add a video to my watch later list and did not have an issue. It was a vevo music video. I do not know if this would make a difference.
Try safe mode: Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode
thread continues at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1088033