Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Firefox 41.0 was not crashing when I entered theblaze.com last week, but is crashing--have done a refresh then install that did not work--why?
Last week I could open theblaze.com without a problem, and this week it hangs with a message "(not responding)." I have done a refresh on release 41.0. I have reinstalled the browser, but to no avail. Why is this suddenly happening?
Tutte le risposte (1)
Some problems with Flash video playback can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.