thanks for the clarification but still if I try to log in into firefox (for example), after typing the first letter "c", then the suggestion comes out
Locking this thread as a duplicate. Please continue in your original questions thread. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1036615
thank you for the clarification but still if I try to log in into Firefox (for example) as soon as I type "c", then the suggestion "firstname.lastname@example.org" comes out. Is that a memory or history? How can I delete all the suggestions?
Modificato da the-edmeister il
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- 3D Life Player Plug-In: Plays Virtools File in your browser!
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.07
- Provides information about the default web browser
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- CIG Download
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 15.0 r0
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:34.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/34.0
Utente che ha posto la domanda
thank you for the clarification but still if I try to log in into Firefox (for example) as soon as I type "c", then the suggestion "email@example.com" comes out. Is that a memory or history? How can I delete all the suggestions? My request is because if a colleague of mine, use my computer, I really wish not to discover that I have already registered at "Mozilla Support". Please understand that I am taking it to the extreme for finding the real issue. Thank you again, I really wish you could help me to find out the solution which was already into the previous version of "Mozilla Firefox"
After typing the "c", press the down arrow so "firstname.lastname@example.org" is highlighted, then press "Del" on your keyboard so it is removed from the suggestions.
Let us know if that solves your concern.