Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Yahoo mail in firefox hesitates and than does not respond and than after a delay mail restarts, happening to frequently, only on yahoo
On my firefox browser, I pull up tabs and one of the tabs is yahoo mail. After trying to read current emails, there is a hesitation and than firefox says it is not responding, This just doing this within the past few weeks, The problem is related only to firefox, works fine in every other browser.
Tutte le risposte (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History....
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Your suggestion did not work. There is something wrong with the new version of firefox. Problem still persists.