Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Cannot login into Google Account for YouTube
Tutte le risposte (3)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Into the details list active, no item "Cache" is mentionned !!! So, I cannot declick this item, only "Cookies" is mentionned.
Please, give me feedback for solution.
Freddy Van De Velde
Go to think you haven't read my solution properly . There is a link at the end . Anyway check How to clear the Firefox cache for your solution .