Echekwara usoro a. Biko jụọ ajụjụ ọhụrụ ma ọ bụrụ na ị chọrọ enyemaka.
css fails to load for website
Occasionally when opening a web page, all styling is ignored and the page loads without any css formatting. Site quoted is just one, there are others.
Edeziri site na DrMopp
All Replies (2)
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
If you use extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) like Adblock Plus or NoScript or Flash Block that can block content then make sure that such extensions aren't blocking content.
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
OK thanks for work round, I'll try next time it happens.
Question is not so much how to rectify it when it happens, but why it happens in the first place.