Dokumen telah dihapus. Silakan bertanya pertanyaan baru jika Anda membutuhkan bantuan.
Recent Firefox update 36ish; pages wont load; get solid text characters; images split up and mosaic shuffled, no matter haw simple html page is.
Pages such as google.com, apod.com, and newegg.com will not load. Get a huge one page of pure text and symbols. Others such as apod.com give an image that has been split horizontally into two or more sections and reshuffled: often with a portion not rendering correctly i.e. in negative or other wild color change. Google.com will not load at all, after several reloads it appears. Newegg.com also get text dump w/no images; after several reloads page may appear.
Have never had any such problems. Machine is quite clean; have undergone current updates to Adobe Flash and any Windows 7pro updates. Have used Firefox ever since ver. 0.9 etc
PS: absolutely loathe the unmovable reload/stop buttons on the right of the address bar. Don't bother, I've read your "fix" for this once per month since this was implimented. Not very Mozillaish at all. Im going to start running rel. 27. again.
Semua Balasan (1)
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window