Dokumen telah dihapus. Silakan bertanya pertanyaan baru jika Anda membutuhkan bantuan.
I cannot log in to Twitter in Firefox.
I know a lot of people have been having this problem, but I wanted to ask as many of the solutions do not apply to my situation. In other responses users have been advised to clear the cache or cookies. I have had this problem since updating Firefox on my previous laptop, but am now using a brand new computer and the problem persists. When I try to login in Firefox I am told that the username and password do not match. However, when I try on other browsers or devices I have no problem. Is there any solution to this?
All Replies (1)
This issue can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that are blocked.
- check the permissions on the about:permissions page and in "Tools > Page Info > Permissions"
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
If clearing cookies didn't help then it is possible that the cookies.sqlite file that stores the cookies got corrupted.
- Rename (or delete) cookies.sqlite (cookies.sqlite.old) and delete other present cookies files like cookies.sqlite-journal in the Firefox profile folder in case the file cookies.sqlite got corrupted.
You can use this button to go to the currently used Firefox profile folder:
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Show Folder (Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder)
You can also check for for issues caused by security software.
Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) as a test.