How to remove View Password from Firefox?
When downloading something else, this add-on called View Password has been installed somehow. I get the option to Disable it in the Firefox Add-ons tab, but I do not get the option to remove it. How can I remove it completely?
Actually, I noticed it a little later in Control Panel, though I hadn't seen it there before, so I removed it that way after disabling it in Firefox. That seems to have solved it.Válasz olvasása eredeti szövegkörnyezetben 3
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.51.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.9
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1247
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Citrix Access Gateway
- LiveMath Plugin Library
- MDL Information Systems, Inc. Chime 2.6 SP6
- Felhasználói ügynök: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Extensions that do not have a "Remove" button are installed by other software and are not under control of the Firefox extension manager.
Such globally installed extensions are usually found via a registry scan or are installed in a location that Firefox scans for installed extensions.
Extensions installed this way need to be removed via the settings (options/preferences) of the program that has added this extension or you need to uninstall this program via "Control Panel > Programs".
In Firefox you an only disable such an extension.
Actually, I noticed it a little later in Control Panel, though I hadn't seen it there before, so I removed it that way after disabling it in Firefox. That seems to have solved it.