Lock in start page
I have a start page website I want to use for my mobile Firefox start page. I want the page to come up whenever I start Firefox on my Samsung Galaxy 3S just like the desktop Firefox has a set able start page. How do I get Firefox mobile to start where I want it to not the last page viewed? Thanks Tim
- Felhasználói ügynök: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
There are no direct way to set a home page. That being said there is a way to get the same effect.
- Make sure that the page is in your history
- Tap in the address bar
- Search for the history item
- Long press on the history item
- Select "Add to home screen"
- Use this bookmark shortcut to launch Firefox.
Thanks that works. Can I change the icon for the link to like the Firefox icon?
It's odd there is not a way to set a home page with mobile internet browsers. I created a web page with icons of the usual sites I use and find it a real pain when I drill down on the web to have to recall my start page. Thanks Tim