I have multiple questions
i cant see what version im using but it's old. it keeps crashing and i can only have one, or two, tabs open without it crashing. obviously this is very frustrating. i just recently noticed i didnt have adobe flash and i added it and firefox is working a bit faster and i can have a few more tabs open depending on if the tabs are constantly updating (like facebook and email) or if they are static. (webpages.) with all the updates i have missed, how long should updating my firefox take? and should it open back up when it is finished? also, would updating speed up my browsing? anything helps! thanks for your time!
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Felhasználói ügynök: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Your System Details list shows an old Firefox 15 version:
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
Please update to the current Firefox 33 release.
The Firefox version that you currently run is no longer supported with security updates.
- It is important to update Firefox and add-ons to the latest version to get all security fixes.
You can find the full version of the current Firefox 33.0.1 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here: