Tuta nitka je so archiwowała. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli pomoc trjebaće.
I am visually disabled and wish to set a default zoom level for web pages: how do I do this, please?
I have found how to set zoom on a temporary basis for web pages but I have not managed to find instructions to set an automatic zoom level for future use or to save the zoom level on the pages where it is set.
Wšě wotmołwy (2)
There is a few things you could try.
1) Type about:config in the location bar, hit Enter, filter for Browser.zoom.siteSpecific and set it to false (default is true).
2) Try to go to Tools -> Options -> Content, and set a larger font size there.
Try one of the following Add-ons:
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- You can set the default %-age level for all pages in Add-ons > "DFZL" > Options (first item)
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nosquint/
- More info on NoSquint: http://urandom.ca/nosquint/
To set a larger font for the Firefox user interface, try --> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer/
Also see --> http://www.accessfirefox.org/
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.