You have asked Firefox to connect securely to accounts.google.co.in, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
I have been receiving this message everytime i try opening my gmail....what could be the problem?? But my date and time setting is correct
Dodatni detalji o sustavu
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to accounts.google.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do? If you usually connect to
this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
yeah this is the most annoying thing I have come across on the internet because I get this same window for every site I go to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just installed firefox 2 days ago and am about to uninstall if I cant figure out how to fix this. Gmail??????? Really I need to be warned if I am going to my email account??? I even got this same window when coming to this support.mozilla site.
If there are 432 people with this problem, 21 this week, how come there are no solutions posted?
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Anyone with this problem, i solved this by setting my pc´s time and date to the current location (traveled to other country), using the "Internet Time" synchronization, and then this problem was gone
xplain your issue in full detail here: This is the message I got from Firefox though I don't usually have a problem: This Connection is Untrusted You have asked Firefox to connect securely to mail.google.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. more:http://www.jiagouyan9.com/archives/you-have-asked-firefox-to-connect-securely-to-accounts-google-co-in.html/
Izmjenjeno od aiyayo