Ova tema je arhivirana. Postavi novo pitanje ako trebaš pomoć.
Trying to move a bookmark to a folder, accidently moved bookmarks to folder & seem to have lost access to the print option from the Mozilla webpage.
I had trouble moving a bookmark to a specific folder & accidentally moved the bookmark icon from the toolbar. in addition, I no longer have access to the print option for any webpage in Mozilla unless the webpage provides it's own which extremely inconvenient for my usage. I would like to get the bookmark icon back to the tool bar & have access to my printer from the web page. There used to be a menu in the upper left corner that allowed that option as well as several convenient options.
Svi odgovori (4)
The bookmarks in the Bookmark Toolbar are icons. The toolbar can be displayed or removed thru;
Type about:customizing<enter> in the address bar. Look for Show / Hide Toolbars at the bottom right.
In part. I apologize. I didn't realize until too late that I left the word Library out in front of folder. It is now in the library. Don't care if it stays there as long as I have it on the toolbar. suggestions of how to do that would be greatly appreciated.
Really not very expert. Would the about customizing suggestion allow me to get it from the library to the toolbar?
Ahh. Okay, there is the main Bookmarks Folder, and it's sub-folders.
Press the Alt or F10 key to bring up the tool bar. Then select Bookmarks. Hot key is <Control>(Mac:<Command>) <Shift> B.
Look for the icon you want. Now move / copy that icon to the Bookmarks Toolbar folder. Once you have done this with all of the icons you want, open the Bookmarks Toolbar folder. Once inside, sort the icons as you want them to be set up. Once you are done, close the Bookmarks Manager.
If you right-click a toolbar item in normal (non-customize) mode then you can remove this item from the toolbar.
- "Remove from Toolbar" will remove this item from the Navigation Toolbar and moves it to the Customize palette ("3-bar" Firefox menu button > Customize)
- "Move to Menu" will move this item to the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list
- "Move to Toolbar" in the "3-bar" Firefox menu button drop-down list will move this item to the toolbar
There are three main Bookmarks folders and bookmarks can only be created in one of those folders and its sub folders.
- The "Bookmarks Toolbar" folder stores the bookmarks that you see on the Bookmarks Toolbar (Firefox > Options or View > Toolbars).
- The "Bookmarks Menu" folder stores bookmarks that show in the Bookmarks menu and are created via "Bookmarks > Bookmark This Page" or via "Bookmark This Link" in the right-click context menu.
- The "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder stores bookmarks that are created by clicking the star at the right end of the location bar.
- Clicking the star on the Navigation toolbar will bookmark the page in the "Unsorted Bookmarks" folder and the star turns blue to show that
- Bookmarks > "Bookmark This Page" (Ctrl+D) will bookmark the page in the Bookmarks Menu folder (you need to confirm that)
- "Bookmark This Page" can be accessed via the right-click context menu in the browsing area or via the Bookmarks menu in the Firefox menu button drop down or menu bar (Alt+B)
- If the URL in the current tab is bookmarked and the star is highlighted blue then click this highlighted star or use "Bookmark This Page/Edit This Bookmark" (Ctrl+D) to edit the properties of the bookmark like name and location and move the bookmark to another folder or remove the bookmark
Note that you can use cut and paste in the Bookmarks Manager (Library) or in other cases to move bookmarks more reliably.
You can also look at these extensions:
- Show Parent Folder: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/show-parent-folder/
- Go Parent Folder: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/go-parent-folder