Ovaj se članak više ne održava, stoga je sadržaj možda zastario.
Lightning is an extension that adds calendar functionality to Thunderbird. You can create your own calendars, subscribe to calendars on the web and manage your own schedule, all within Thunderbird. Lightning also includes a Task manager that allows you to manage an integrated calendar and to-do list.
Table of Contents
What is Lightning?
After the Lightning add-on is installed, the interface displays three panels: the calendar overview (on the left), the selected date / duration (in the middle) and the task list (on the right):
The Lightning add-on adds a new menu option to Thunderbird:
You can use this menu to add events and tasks, change the display, and perform various other functions. There also keyboard shortcuts for frequently used actions.
When the Task window is displayed, you can view and manage tasks, including setting the priority, completion status, category, etc. Tasks are associated with calendars; you must selected the desired calendar in the left panel to display the associated tasks.
By right-clicking a calendar entry you can create a corresponding task. Similarly, by right-clicking a task you can create an event.
The following articles describe how to install, configure and use Lightning.
- How do I install Lightning?
- How to configure Lightning
- Basic overview of the Lightning user interface
- How to change the preferences of a specific calendar
- Frequently asked questions about Lightning and Sunbird
Tasks and Events
- How to create new events or tasks
- Creating a recurring event
- How to change the time or date of an event
- Working with events
- Inviting Other People to Events