Add social features to the Firefox sidebar
Never miss another update! Keep up with the latest stories and updates by adding social features from various websites right in the Firefox sidebar.
Table of Contents
Add social features to Firefox
You can load content from these websites right into your sidebar.
- Visit one of these pages, and then click on the or button on the page.
- A confirmation message will appear. Click on the message. The sidebar will open with your feed.
Turn social features off and on
- Add the sidebar button to your toolbar or menu if you haven't already.
- Click on the sidebar button to see a list of services.
- Click on the service that you'd like to display.
- To turn a service off, click on the sidebar button and click on the active service to uncheck it.
Turn on a service
- Press Alt to show the menu temporarily, then click , and then .On the menu bar, click , and then .
- Choose the feed you want to display.
Turn off a service
- Go to your sidebar and click the gear icon at the top right corner to display a menu.
- Click to remove the check mark and hide the feed.
You can activate multiple feeds and switch between them.
- Click the gear icon at the top right corner of your sidebar.
- Click to select the site you want to load.
Disable or remove a feed
If necessary, you can remove a service from Firefox.
- Click on the menu button and click
- Click on the panel to the left of the screen. The Services panel will list all the social networks and content providers you've installed.
- Find the site you want to remove and click on next to it.
Having trouble? Here are some things you can try
If you see a message in the sidebar that Firefox can't connect with a service, click thebutton. If that doesn't work, you may just have to wait a bit for it to become available again.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1xKvihY