Unwanted hyperlink appears on all of my web photos
My website consists of my photographs. An unwanted Bing hyperlink (Click to Search) now appears on my photos, ruining them. Bing cannot see problem. My web host suggests that t is a browser add-on. How can I see what add-ons might be on my browser. If I find it, how do I get rid of it? My website is:
The hyperlink comes and goes to some extent, so look at several photos to catch. It takes three or so seconds to come up. Seems to be mainly in Gordon's Travels. How can I send you a screen shot? Am using Firefox 22.0 on an iMac with OS 10.7.5.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- doubleTwist Web Plugin
- RealPlayer Plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.17.3 http://www.musicnotes.com
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
In order to uninstall a possibly unwanted extension, please do the following:
- From the Firefox window click the Firefox button at the top left and select Add-ons, or, if the Firefox button is not shown, click the Tools menu and click Add-ons.
- Once the Add-on Manager has opened in a new tab, click the Extensions button on the left side of the window.
- You should now see a list of your installed extensions on the right side together with buttons on the right side of each extension.
- To remove an extension from Firefox, simply click the Remove button. You should see a message that informs you about the successful removal of the add-on.
- Note that some add-ons require a Firefox restart to be removed completely. To perform a Firefox restart after the add-on removal, click the Restart now link in the message.
You can find further information about uninstalling extensions in the following articles:
Unable to find any thing in Firefox extensions or plugins. Hyperlink persists. Tested Safari. Contains no hyperlink.
If I switch gorvray.com to open in Safari, will that take care of the problem for visitors to my site?
Here is screen shot of hyperlink in Firefox.