i just installed Mozilla firefox. Tool bars and navigation bar is not appearing and hence not able to setup home page.
just installed mozilla firefox. tool bar and navigation bar not appeared. so not able to set the home page.
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
tool bar & navigation bar not appeared. that is the problem.
In Firefox 3.6 on Windows you can hide the menu bar via "View > Toolbars" or via the right click context menu on a toolbar. Press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the menu bar. Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the menu bar or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide.
See also What happened to the File, Edit, and View menus? ---
* Make sure that you have the Navigation Toolbar and other toolbars visible: View > Toolbars . * If items are missing then see if you can find them in the View > Toolbars > Customize window. * If you see the item in the Customize window then drag it back from the Customize window to the Navigation toolbar. * If you do not see that item then click the Restore Default Set button in the View > Toolbars > Customize window.