This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
FIREFOX FAVORITES AND FAVORITES TOOLBAR DISAPPEARED
I have tried all listed fixes for restoring my Firefox favorites, and favorites toolbar, and none have worked. This includes Firefox recommendations, and online search fixes. The favorites bar and all saved favorites disappeared, and restore did not restore favorites. I imported favorites from IE, but still cannot get them to display in favorites bar at top of screen.
All Replies (2)
So, if you go to Library > Bookmarks > Bookmarks Toolbar does nothing appear?
Also, do you get an empty list when you press Ctrl+Shift+B? Or do you have your bookmarks there.
The ones that will appear on the top of your screen are under "Bookmarks Toolbar" in the bookmarks manager. You have to drag the ones that you want on the top into that folder.
Hope this helps!
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize window and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.