אשכול זה הועבר לארכיון. נא לשאול שאלה חדשה אם יש לך צורך בעזרה.
Firefox in taskbar icon, changes back?
Hello. I changed the firefox icon with resource hacker and if I open it from the firefox folder everything is fine, but when I pin it to the taskbar and open it, it turns back to the original icon and stays like this. I tried this already, no success. https://support.mozilla.org/de/questions/844131#answer-270774
Can anyone help me? I really want a custom icon to go along with the rest of my theme, but it seems the firefox doesn't want this :P
I'm running Windows 7 x64
כל התגובות (1)
Do NOT use resource hacker to change your icon because it might make firefox unstable. Instead, use this :
- Unzip omni.ja in your Firefox application directory.
- Delete omni.ja or rename it (e.g. omni.ja.off).
- Create directories icons/default in the Firefox chrome application directory.
- Copy the icon file you want to chrome/icons/default/main-window.ico
- Start Firefox and enjoy your new icon
from : stack overflow