אשכול זה הועבר לארכיון. נא לשאול שאלה חדשה אם יש לך צורך בעזרה.
Firefox constantly crashes on startup
Firefox is continually crashing on me. It opens for a few seconds to tell me it can't open my tabs, and then crashes. My Mac OSX is up-to-date, and I ran a virus scan yesterday (before I started having problems with Firefox) and it found nothing. I've tried launching Firefox in safe mode, but still have the problem. I've set up Firefox for automatic updates, so I believe it's up-to-date.
Safe-mode Crash ID:
כל התגובות (3)
Following are your Crash Reports based on their adjacent Crash IDs & Crash Signatures
- Crash ID -> bp-dfd1dde6-41a4-4c91-9b91-4d8972120522
- Crash Signature -> [@ @0x0 | JSC::Yarr::execute ]
- Crash Report -> https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/dfd1dde6-41a4-4c91-9b91-4d8972120522
- Crash ID -> bp-7a6e75f0-7fe2-4324-ae8c-e21552120522
- Crash Signature -> [@ TouchBadMemory | mozalloc_abort | mozalloc_handle_oom | moz_xmalloc | nsHtml5TreeBuilder::startTokenization ]
- Crash Report -> https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/7a6e75f0-7fe2-4324-ae8c-e21552120522
- Crash ID -> bp-01d08c74-215f-49e4-a8a3-d28cb2120522 & bp-20ef6da2-fef0-48b1-be80-3c82b2120522
- Crash Signature -> [@ EMPTY: no crashing thread identified; corrupt dump ]
- Crash Reports -> https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/01d08c74-215f-49e4-a8a3-d28cb2120522 -> https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/20ef6da2-fef0-48b1-be80-3c82b2120522
Perform the suggestions mentioned in the following article:
Check and tell if its working.
השתנתה ב־ על־ידי Hasan
I had this problem, system restore didn't help, and and nothing else would work. Fortunately I learned how important it is to back up files and bookmarks, so I reformatted and restored everything. It was the only solution. Back up everything in future.
If you reformat the hard disk drive you may need to first of all back up a bit more than just Firefox's files and bookmarks. Little things like the OS and everything else are destroyed by reformatting. Definitely a last resort for most users. (Of course multiple partitions or multiple drives may be in use).