Hebrew fonts problems
Since migrating from Maxthon2/IE8 to FF 3.6 I have Hebrew fonts incompatibility.
First of all the bookmarks , when importing them the Hebrew fonts of the bookmark's title become gibberish. Secondly the tab's Hebrew titles became different and small
Is there a way to fix this ?
Modified by rpz79
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 BTRS35926 Firefox/3.6.13
Make sure that the exported bookmarks file is in Unicode (UTF-8) format and not in some other (8 bit) encoding like ISO-8859-8
1 down 1 more to go (-:
I exported the files from Maxthon2 to IE8 and from IE8 to HTML and then Imported it to FF, that fixed the gibberish.
Now all the imported bookmarks have .url ending how can I remove it ?
How do I change the Hebrew tabs title fonts which are the same as the Hebrew bookmarks fonts ??
THNX ALOT Cor-el